DEEP CELL ACTIVATOR
Longevity + Metabolism
HAVE YOU TRIED EVERYTHING... BUT STILL CAN’T SHRINK THAT BELLY?
What’s standing in your way is most likely deep abdominal fat — the hardest fat to burn. This stubborn fat is located deep inside your abdomen, around your organs. Even when you succeed in burning surface fat... deep fat tends to stick around.
However... Deep Cell Activator combines 3 innovative ingredients to activate AMPK — the enzyme that burns deep fat and converts it into energy for your cells. That’s why Deep Cell Activator users have reported:
- Reduced belly size
- Increased energy
- Greater mental alertness
- A stronger-feeling body
Who Needs Deep Cell Activator?
Deep Cell Activator can be helpful to anyone who has tried everything to slim down, but still can’t get rid of that belly.
If your waistline won’t budge, no matter what you do... try Deep Cell Activator for 90 days risk-free. If you are not 100% satisfied with the results you see in your body... we'll refund your money — no questions asked.
How Deep Cell Activator Works:
Deep abdominal fat — or visceral fat — is harder to burn than surface fat. Even chiseled bodybuilders often have trouble getting rid of it! However you have a secret weapon against deep fat — something called AMPK.
AMPK is a special enzyme that controls cellular energy and metabolism. And when activated, AMPK burns deep fat. To help you achieve AMPK activation, Deep Cell Activator combines three of 3 potent ingredients: berberine, quercetin, and Gynostemma pentaphyllum.
Users of AMPK-activating Deep Cell Activator have reported...
- Noticeably reduced abdominal fat
- Higher energy levels throughout the day
- Improved concentration when performing demanding tasks
- Feeling physically younger and stronger... and overall happier
What's in Deep Cell Activator?
The 3 innovative AMPK-activating ingredients in Deep Cell Activator are:
Gynostemma pentaphyllum: Vietnamese medicinal plant tied to reductions in bodyweight and body fat percentage. 1 Shown in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trial to specifically reduce deep fat by activating AMPK. 2
Quercetin: Potent AMPK-activating bioflavonoid known for its anti-obesity and anti-fat-storage effects 3
Berberine: Powerful alkaloid found in Chinese medicinal plants — shown in studies to activate AMPK and reduce both body fat percentage (BMI) and total body weight. 4 5 6
Take 2 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach with water. Then, enjoy your day!
We Are Passionate About Product Safety:
Every capsule of Deep Cell Activator is packed with AMPK-activating ingredients to help you finally burn that stubborn deep fat and achieve the body you want.
However, just as important to us is what we do NOT put in the capsules.
- No Lactose
- No Fillers
- 100% Pure Ingredients
- Vegetarian Capsules
Deep Cell Activator Offers A Full 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee:
If you're not 110% satisfied by the results, send back your order within 90 days for a full refund - no questions asked. You will be absolutely amazed at just how quickly your body and life can change. See the results for yourself...
- Chou SC, Chen KW, Hwang JS, et. al. The add-on effects of Gynostemma pentaphyllum on nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Altern Ther Health Med. 2006 May-Jun; 12 (3): 34-9. http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/20953303/add-effects-gynostemma-pentaphyllum-nonalcoholic-fatty-liver-disease. Accessed June 11, 2016.
- Park SH, Huh TL, Kim SY, et. al. Antiobesity effect of Gynostemma pentaphyllum extract (actiponin): a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Obesity (Silver Spring). Jan 2014; 22 (1): 63-71. DOI: 10.1002/oby.20539.
- Ahn J, Lee H, Kim S, Park J, Ha T. The anti-obesity effect of quercetin is mediated by the AMPK and MAPK signaling pathways. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008 Sep 5;373(4):545-9. DOI: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2008.06.077.
- Lee YS, Kim WS, Kim KH, et. al. Berberine, a natural plant product, activates AMP-activated protein kinase with beneficial metabolic effects in diabetic and insulin-resistant states. Diabetes. Aug 2006; 55 (8): 2256-64. DOI: 10.2337/db06-0006.
- Pérez-Rubio KG, González-Ortiz M, Martínez-Abundis E, Robles-Cervantes JA, Espinel-Bermúdez MC. Effect of berberine administration on metabolic syndrome, insulin sensitivity, and insulin secretion. Metab Syndr Relat Disord. Oct 2013; 11 (5): 366-9. DOI: 10.1089/met.2012.0183.
- Derosa G, D'Angelo A, Bonaventura A, Bianchi L, Romano D, Maffioli P. Effects of berberine on lipid profile in subjects with low cardiovascular risk. Expert Opin Biol Ther. Apr 2013; 13 (4): 475-82. DOI: 10.1517/14712598.2013.776037.