Enjoy eating your favorite foods again!
What happens when you eat? Do you get uncomfortable and bloated shortly afterward? Do you suffer from heartburn minutes later? Do you get that “knotty, blocked” feeling at the top of your abdomen that won’t go away?
If so, chances are, you’re suffering from a shortage of digestive enzymes.
That’s why we’ve created Digestive Enzyme — a special blend of 16 digestive enzymes to help replace what’s missing in your digestive system… so you can break down your food and enjoy your favorite meals again. Try it today, risk-free!
Nucific is proud to sponsor Action Against Hunger. AAH is a global organization leading the fight against global hunger by helping people around the world access clean water, healthy food, training, and healthcare.
Digestive Enzyme Contains Sixteen Powerful Ingredients:
- Amylase – Assists in breaking down carbohydrates.
- Diastase – Assists in the breakdown of starch into usable parts (energy.)
- Bacterial Protease – Helps break down certain viruses, up your immune system, and helps break down protein
- Glucoamylase – Converts starchy carbohydrates into glucose, which fuels your system and increases energy.
- Fungal Protease – Protease from fungi. Assists in breaking down proteins into usable energy.
- Alpha-Galactosidase – Helps break down gas-producing carbohydrates, eliminating digestive discomfort and allowing for smooth digestion.
- Lactase – A key component in treating lactose intolerance. Helps body digest milk sugar (lactose) and break it into usable elements.
- Cellulase – Helps free the nutrients found in fruits and vegetables for your body to absorb. Breaks down cellulose.
- Beta-Glucanase – Breaks down polysaccharides found in whole grains, including oats, wheat, and rice. Helps your body process sugars and helps break down candida before it overruns your gut.
- Lipase – assists in breaking down fats, and supports gallbladder function.
- Xylanase – Degrades xylan in starchy carbohydrates, including wheat and other grain, as well as making it easier to access nutrients in plants.
- Pectinase – Degrades carbohydrates, including pectin in fruit and vegetables, in order to help you extract the most nutrients possible from your food.
- Acid Protease – Protease that is most active in acidic conditions. Assists in breaking down proteins into usable energy.
- Phytase – Helps break phosphorus in foods down into a usable form your body can recognize. Also, helps your body absorb more minerals from the food you eat.
- Invertase – Helps your body break down sugars into usable parts that can be efficiently turned into energy.
- Hemicellulase – Helps your body digest the soluble fiber found in plants. These valuable prebiotic fibers help populate your system with healthy gut bacteria.
Take 1-2 capsules with each meal. Should be taken 3 times daily. More may be taken as needed.
We Are Passionate About Product Safety:
- No Lactose
- No Fillers
- No Gluten
- 100% Pure Ingredients
- Vegetarian Capsules
Digestive Enzyme Offers A Full 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee:
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the results, send back your order within 90 days for a full refund – no questions asked. You will be absolutely amazed at just how quickly your body can change. See the results for yourself…
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Bottles Do You Recommend I Order?
The majority of our customers enjoy the discounted 3-bottle option to ensure they’ve got plenty of Digestive Enzyme on hand. If you plan on sharing with your family, we suggest purchasing the 6-bottle discount instead.
What’s In Digestive Enzyme?
Does it cause any side effects?
Aside from increased energy, easier digestion, and better overall health, Digestive Enzyme doesn’t cause any side effects. It is made from 100% gluten-free, allergen-free capsules and is designed to work with your body to enhance your health.
How do I take Digestive Enzyme?
For optimal results, please take 1-2 Digestive Enzyme capsules with a full glass of water with each meal. Do not exceed 6 capsules per day. We suggest that you start taking one capsule with each meal and wait to experience results before deciding to take two per meal.
What will happen if I miss a day?
If you miss a meal or a day, simply resume your Digestive Enzyme regimen at the following meal. You don’t need to take extra capsules to make up for the ones you’ve missed.
When will I experience results?
Everyone’s system is different, so we suggest waiting 60-90 days to experience the full benefits of Digestive Enzyme, including more comfortable digestion, reduced gas and bloating, increased energy levels, improved sleep habits, reduced inflammation, and more. It can take 1-2 months for the enzymes to fully populate your system, but if you keep up your regimen and eat balanced, nutritious meals, you WILL experience results.
Can I purchase Digestive Enzyme in stores?
In order to keep our prices as low as possible, we cut out the middleman and are only selling Digestive Enzyme direct to customers. Digestive Enzyme is only available for purchase online through the Nucific Website.